FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All Managed Service Providers claim to provide the same level of service, including:
- Remote monitoring / alerting for all supported devices and infrastructure
- IT Security and Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Completely in-house Help Desk staffed with experienced technicians L1-L3
- IT strategy and customer care
But what sets Domain Digital apart is what we do on top of this. Our differentiators include:
The Domain Digital Advantage:
At Domain, we start by getting to know your business, its needs and how we can help it thrive. Our emphasis is on our customer’s success every step of the way. Our “five pillars” proven process and our philosophy on service delivery with proactive, reactive and strategic elements are the reasons we have a 97% client retention rate.
How do we ensure continued success?
Domain Digital clients are scheduled to meet for a Quarterly Business Review (QBR). The QBR is a deep-dive evaluation into your network and infrastructure, to discuss internal projects to be planned & budgeted for the upcoming year. These health checks review equipment age, lifecycle replacement needs, evaluate annual renewals on contracts with third-party IT vendors, review IT strategy and discuss relevant emerging industry trends. Additionally, each client is offered an IT roadmap, strategic consultations and budgeting overview.
Vendor Procurement Discussions:
Domain Digital understands that our customers often get bogged down and lose productivity dealing with their vendors as it relates to technology. Domain assumes the role of vendor liaison to keep our customers free from such distractions. We become the one point of accountability when it comes to resolving IT issues. Part of the Domain Digital solution means no more headaches with vendors.
Client onboarding begins once we receive an SLA from the client. Every new client is onboarded via a tailored plan that includes:
- Installation of Domain Digital management tools
- Installation of security tools
- Installation of backup tools and media
- Setup and testing of backup
- Cleanup of the physical environment
- Labelling of all equipment, cabling, etc.
- Network assessment
- Configuration of client equipment to align with Domain Digital IT Services standards and best practices (addressing any concerns or recommendations from the network assessment)
- Documentation of all aspects of the client environment in our documentation system (includes photos of the environment)
- Implementation timeline of approximately 2 weeks, depending on client size and environment complexity
- Follow-up approximately 3 weeks following onboarding to resolve any issues, check in with key contacts.